Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kings and Queen


For FHE we used one of the idea's out of the January "Friend."  The kids colored their crowns and we decided that they were kings and queen since we didn't want Austin to keep saying he was a princess (he would say prince and then eventually say princess again).


I woke up the next morning to find Evan and Austin playing with their crowns on.   Austin has taken a nap everyday since with his crown on and they play with them all day long.  Who knew that a little crown would bring so much joy.


Evan the puzzle King.


Why are you taking a picture of me?  I'm just playing.

Evan put Lindsay's crown on too!

4 comments:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Great idea. I should try that. Anything for entertainment during these indoor frigid months. They all look cute.

Jen said...

Very neat. And they did such a good job on their crowns! How cute they all are!

Gedge Mamma said...

I love it! They are so cute.

Kari Clark said...

So cute! I'm gonna have to check out that Friend article - looks like the kids will love it. Yours did anyways.