Monday, March 9, 2009

Food - Glorious Food!


So we found THE food that Lindsay loves...can you guess what it is?


Yes...wonderful Graham Crackers.  Yum, yum.


The 15 minutes of peace and quiet was worth the 30 minutes it took to take apart the entire bouncy seat toy, throw everything in the dishwasher and washer machine, and finish up with one final spray down.


Even Lindsay got her "spray down."  She cleans up pretty good but I know she's giving me the look...please mom, can't I have one more!

10 comments:

Kemari said...

so cute! She is a doll!

Swinging On Small Hinges said...

Those are such beautiful blue eyes...

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Mmmm... gotta love those grahams! I was going to guess that she had carrots all over her. She is so cute.

Heather said...

That's awesome...Bryce loves them too! But I don't know if he's ever managed to get it in his hair...must be a girl thing. She is so cute!

Rachel B. said...

I love it. I heard from Julie that she was a bit picky with her food selection. I agree with her though, none of that mushy junk, just give me the good stuff! :)

Kari Clark said...

Totally worth the mess, I agree. Those pics are great! Sophie still gags on crackers and then throws up, count yourself lucky that there wasn't also puke to clean up.

The Love Bunch said...

Oh she is so cute! I Love those cheeks!

Hafen Crew said...

She is just too stinkin' cute!!! Good luck talking Nathan into the family room improvements!

Gedge Mamma said...

Oh, she is so cute and fun. I love her!

John and Kassie said...

Give her another Stacy! Those little eyes are too cute to say no :) I have forgotten that messy food stage --- something to look forward too! What a little doll, I love her kissable cheeks!