Thursday, June 25, 2009

Splash!

Swim lessons at the pool for the boys. Evan is my little fish!

Austin enjoyed swim lessons in his class of ALL GIRLS. Even the teacher was a girl.


The Alligator Pool made it's appearance once again this summer. The boys have pretty much lived in it the last few days.


The kids always love going to the Sprayground. This time was no exception. Of course, this was Lindsay's first time and she was so happy being in the water!




Happy Father's Day!
Thank you for being the BEST husband ever and the BEST father! We love you so very much!!

3 comments:

shana said...

Okay, Linsday's little chunky legs are the cutest things I have ever seen!!! Glad your kiddos are enjoying the water this summer!

Tammy said...

Lindsay is such a cute little chunk! So cute in her swimsuit! We are just barely getting warm weather so we haven't done much in the water, unless you count the rain!

Hafen Crew said...

I love love love Lindsay in her swimsuit. Chunky little legs are the best! I'm glad you're having a great summer. The alligator pool looks too fun. And I wish I was going to Tball games I think they are hysterical. I'm glad you're doing great! did you get any of that nasty storm the other night? Your kids are just too cute!