Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June is Joyous!

Grandma Lyn took all the grandkids to Lakeside Amusement Park. She filled the kids up with sweets and fun! What else are grandma's for! Thanks so much for a great day!

First ride of the day. Do they look like brothers to you?

Ready to get out the water skis next!


Lindsay didn't make it out of the stroller. But she had fun watching!


I was a little worried about Austin going on the roller coaster but he LOVED it! Evan's back there saying, "look mom, no hands!"


Plum tuckered out. It was a fun day!

Evan's 1st T-Ball Game!

My son is right in the middle in "ready" position! Here comes the ball...

Still in "ready position."

We had some laughs with this one. He enjoyed watching the ball get close to him but wouldn't go after it until his coach finally told him it was okay to get out of "ready" position and go for the ball!


Anyone who knows me, knows that I especially love two things about little kids. Bed heads and wacky pants. I love to see a little kid with their sleepy face and goofy looking hair.

I also love to see kids with shirts tucked into their underwear and pants on sideways. Here's a shot of Austin after he took a trip to the bathroom! Gotta love it!

If you didn't notice he not only managed to get his shirt tucked into his underwear but his shorts are on backwards. I let him walk around like that for a few hours just for giggles!


I've given Lindsay banana's before but they were always cut up into pieces. I thought I would give her one without cutting it and I barely had time to grab my camera and take a few shots before she downed the whole thing (it was literally less than 2 minutes of banana bliss).

We think she may be practicing for her future days of food eating contests.


Time is running out - stuff, stuff, stuff...

Give me more mom and dad!!

Did I win? Yes Lindsay,...First place for cutest contestant. Yay!!

6 comments:

Borland family said...

I could not believe how much Austinlooked like Nathan in those Lakeside Pictures!! WOW!! How fun to have so much family so close to spend time with.

The Love Bunch said...

That was a great post Stacy. I loved all your pictures. Your little ones are sooo cute!
I love watching kids play sports. Sarah used to pick flowers or catch bugs during her soccer games. She would be completely oblivious to the game going on around her.
At least Evan was watching where the ball was.
Thanks for the laugh.

smasek said...

I LOVE it when I only hope to find a new post and there one is! Kiddies are so cute. Hugs and Kisses for the kids from Auntie Sacha

Gedge Mamma said...

Lakeside looks like tons of fun for the kids. Lindsay is so funny! I love it.

Kari Clark said...

I love that you love Wacky Pants! Austin never ceases to crack me up! And I can't believe Lindsay could chow that banana, that's hilarious! I love your family.

Kathleen said...

I love it! I had lots of "giggles" and I can't believe how cute and rolly Lindsay is! (I can say that right?:) I love Evan's ready stance too, got it down! Miss ya,