Thursday, February 25, 2010

No...You're Great!

I haven't exactly been feeling the best (have a cold) and it hasn't been a fun one. I was not wanting to wake up the other day until I glanced over on my night stand and found this little note from Evan. Within seconds, I was ready for a new day with my WONDERFUL family.

So here are a few of the reasons (lately) why I think you are so great!!

You're great Evan because you are so in tune to my feelings and always know what to say to make me feel better.

You're great Lindsay! - because your choice of clothing already makes me smile...
a swimsuit over your clothes.

Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy!

***
You're great Julie! - for finding the perfect Valentine gifts to give away
...cake pops...yum, yum.

Don't they look so cute?

Extra's in a bowl.

***
You boys are great! - for building forts out of blankets.

It's even okay that grown-ups are not allowed.

***
Watching America's Funniest Home Videos with the kids is always great. Even Lindsay loves to watch and yells "doggie" every time an animal shows up on the screen!


You're great Nathan! - for letting the kids waller all over you during AFV.

***
You're great Evan! - because you did such an AWESOME job at the school Folk Dance Festival.

Here he is in the white shirt walking into the gym.

Marching...
very glad they paired him with a tall girl
(I was always one of those tall girls with the short boys).

Round and round...

Chicken Dance

You're great Austin! - for trying to get in on the action.

Thanks Evan for telling me I'm great but really...I'm not the one who's great...YOU ALL ARE and I love you so much!!

5 comments:

Kari Clark said...

I think you are all great, too!! I love reading about what you guys are up to, it nevers fails to give me a good chuckle for the day. Thanks for sharing and for being "Grate"!

Rachel B. said...

Awww, so cute! That little Evan sounds like such a sweatheart! Glad to hear things are going good for you. I also hope things are great for the little webkin(sp?). :)

southernbelleang said...

That is so cute. Your kids are great and so are you. :) I hope you are feeling better.

The Love Bunch said...

Ahhh! I love getting those little letters from my kids. What a wonderful to start any day. Love all the great pictures too!
I hope you get over your cold soon!

Hafen Crew said...

I LOVE the swimsuit over the clothes! Super cute! I love the card they made for you..you're kids are adorable!