Sunday, May 30, 2010

Come...Sit...Stay for a While!

It's been 3 months since I last posted to our blog. That being said, you are welcome to sit back, relax, and see what we've been up to...

~~~

I recently celebrated my 31st birthday - and yes, that is my pink bike!

Thanks to Nathan and all my friends and family, I had a GREAT birthday!

I love you!

~~~

Evan graduated from Kindergarten! We are so proud of you. You are so eager to learn, you obey and excel in everything you do! Way to go!

Evan getting his "diploma"


~~~
Concrete!!!

The before (kind-of)...

This is a picture of the morning before the truck came. There was A LOT of work (moving rock and filling area with dirt) before this picture but I didn't get pictures of that.



Nathan and his friend Brent (along with some service hours from the missionaries) did all the concrete.


It wouldn't be finished without a little personal touch.

Nathan helping Lindsay with her hand print...

Austin and his hand print...

Nathan helping Evan.

Although the project got to be a little "hairy" (okay, so I just had to put this picture in because Lindsay's hair is ALWAYS going crazy), we are so glad it's done and we have big plans for what will soon be on the concrete...Shed and hot tub!!

~~~

Trip to Red Rocks!

We spent some quality family time (after Nathan finished his last Brighton house renovation) taking a little day trip to Red Rocks.




We hiked some trails and then went to the park after to enjoy a picnic lunch.

~~~

Easter 2010

We dyed eggs...

Then went to Grandma Lyn's house and had an Easter Scavenger Hunt!
We used the golf carts to get us around to all the clues!

Justin and Tegan...

and Uncle Bryan all found creative ways to get from point A to point B!

Thanks Grandma Lyn for the fun hunt!

After our visit to Grandma Lyn's, we went to my parents house. We had a small Easter egg hunt there. Here's a shot of the "grandkids."

Easter 2010 Family Photo

~~~

I got to visit California in March with my sister Julie. We had a very relaxing time (without kids)!


I brought home a few gifts for the kids. Here they are showing off their t-shirts and sunglasses.

Hopefully my next blog will be short and sweet! Thanks for staying and visiting for a while! See you soon!!

5 comments:

Ann said...

love the bike!! :)

The Love Bunch said...

Congratulations to Evan that is great! Wow, on to first grade next year.
Yeah a hot tub, how fun!
Your kiddos are just as cute as ever and they are getting so big. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures.

maugers said...

yea update! :) While I was reading this Alex decided he and Evan are best friends.... so what are you doing this summer? Think we could hang out at the pool or something? Glad you've had such a fun few months, see you soon!

Kathleen said...

Nice! So good to see you all again :) Lindsay is getting so big, all little-girly, getting so tall. . . looks like you're having so much fun, and congrats on the concrete! ;)

Kari Clark said...

The concrete looks awesome! And a hot tub - how fun! I love reading about your cute family. Thanks for the update!